The Dream b4 PMR...

When i open my eyes, i feel strange n weird...n i look beside me...i saw her...sitting beside me...tat time, i felt paiseh n nervous...n i ask : " er...y r u sitting beside me? " n then she look at me n smile~ tat smile...was so cute n beautiful~ n she answered : " hehe...u silly thing~ couple of coz nit to sit together~ " o.o" 0.0" O.O"...i was shocked! when did she became my girlfren??...OMG...i look at her agn n she smile at me agn...n then she grab my hand...tat time, i felt...love...i nvr felt tat feeling b4...its so warm...then i grab her hand tightly n im gona tel her something...tat 3 words...i haf wait for a long time to say it...nw its my chance...n i look at her n say : " i...love... " ................................................dark...suddenly so dark..........................................i open my eyes agn...n i noe...its juz a dream...

Suddenly...tears start to drop frm my eyes onto my pillow...droop...droop...droop...hm...i realy wish for tat agn...coz i nvr had the chance to say I love U...

No comments:

Post a Comment