My FUCKING SUCKERS NEIGHBOR

Today is a bad, cruel, sad and i most hated day on my whole life...
My father scolding us to help our FUCKING SUCKERS neighbor...
The start, this morning i saw my FS neighbor is doing a party tonight....
It better don't make noises or else...
After that, afternoon, i saw them putting tables outside my house...
My mom is going to scold them and tell them put on their own place...
But suddenly my father come back, and they tell my father can put here?
And my father say ''can''...because my father总是心太软,心太软...
So my sis go tell my father don't let them...
But my father still let them...and my sis start to scold my father...
My father SLAP my sis and scold her harder!!!
Haiz...today really wrong is my father...he don't know how the FS neighbor do to us...
Every night 10.00pm~12.00pm make noisy...FUCK THEM!
I HATE MY FUCKING SUCKERS NEIGHBOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment