B4 X'mas n X'mas day~


24-12-09
Wakakakakakakakakakaka, X'mas coming lo~
But still at home countdown....No1 call me out...oni Dexdex nia...me n him go eat 香肠n 薄饼near my house there, eat until 10pm, we go padang sit 秋千 n chat lai chat ki. Chat until 10.30pm, he say wan go home le...T.T...then i oso go home lo...go home too sien. Mom call me to play scrabble with her, then i play with her lo....pic gia >

My mom's hand, haha, not mine, she's hand older,hahahahahah!

Then, i on my tv n c got wat movie to c, i saw ntv7 got "Resident Evil, cool~ 一边c一边sms with frens. 12 midnight le~ its X'mas, send mani msg to wish all my frens, haha~

25-12-09
Its X'mas day~
When i wake up n open my door, i saw infront of my door got a present~ yeepi~ then open present lo(tis year got oni) yay! new phone! its nokia 5130, thx mom n dad! love u guys! Then until 11pm, me go QB with my mom, sis n Gina jie.
Reach there le~ 1st we wan go buy ticket de...but...we saw sooooooooooooooo mani people...lazy buy le, haha! Then we go eat 龙的传人, haha, so miss its 小笼包, so good~ but tat day i canot order anything to eat coz me 觜破(福建)sien nia...oni eat 小笼包nia...pic gia >
小笼包, good~                                                               

Tissue gia~

Then mus follow my mom n my 2 sis shopping....1st store, dono call wat name, inside pink color de, they at there call me hlp them take bag n they try 15 minit ar....ah...going die....2nd store, Nichii , tis store they try le 20 minit!!!! ah....sit on a box there slp le lo...outside de fittingroom, i saw mani boys, they all oso waiting for people de, they all wait girlfren de, except me nia, waiting mom n 2 old sis...sien nia...Laz store, Kitschen, inside tis store we met with my 三姑n 表姐, chat agn...haiz...tis store very special, try clothes nit line up de...hahaha, but...me still nit to wait them...then wn go home shi, saw my 表哥,嫂子n their cute daughter, pic gia agn >

Gina jie n my表哥's cute daughter~

We oso saw 高校铁金刚de actors, n oso 林宇中!!! OMG!!!!Then go home lo~ finaly!!!! going home shi, c every1 in the car sien le, i oso sien then take a pic, my laz pic of today >

Peace to all living things in tis world~

No comments:

Post a Comment