Pls Bring HAPPINESS To Every1~

Last night, When i was msn with frens,
Suddenly Dexdex chat with me,
He says tat his girl fren until now still did not reply him,
I ask him u noe wat is she doing now?
He say she go shopping juz now,
But i say so late le still shopping...
I call him try call her,
He say his gf is chatting with some1 else,
Oh no...
He tiam tiam call her...
Finaly, his gf answer le...
The war juz started....
They 2 argue lai argue ki...
Argue until Dexdex cry...
Dexdex told me tat his gf scold him bc of a boy...
Dexdex cry all night...
N then i sms him,
" Don cry le la "
Then he reply me bak with...
" Sadness is 4ever for boys, happiness is 4ever for girls... "
When i saw tis msg...
I terkejut...
Then i sms him...
" Ur wrong... "
Happiness is not oni for girls...
Its for every1!
Once u r sad, u mus bring bak ur happiness!
If not...
Ur life will be black 4ver......
I hope evert1 in tis world will >

[ f0r3v3r h&ppY ]

No comments:

Post a Comment